Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

UPDATE: Weight Loss

So those of you who know me personally, know that I have been struggling with my weight for a few years. I decided April 4, 2011 I would get SERIOUS! :)

So I do Zumba, Belly Dancing, Walking, Running, etc. This past weekend I attended Makeover Mile with Dr. Ian Smith and it was so fun! I won a dance contest and I had a quick 20 minute workout. Anyway I have NOT been weighing myself because I did not want to be discouraged. Anyway, I was forced to weigh myself and I have lost 16 pounds!!!!!!!!!! I love it! SOOO with that being said I know now I have the exercise portion down now I must get my struggle with my Love for FOOD down! So I joined the 50 Million Pound Challenge and I discovered they give you a meal plan and some great advice. So I am going to try the 30 day meal plan and see what happens!


That is all for this update but I was proud of myself so I decided to share! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) I have an award for you on my blog.. check it out.. :)

    ReplyDelete