Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

TAG: 7 Random Things About Me


I was tagged by my EX co-worker/friend... sha.. wait she will kill me if I type what I really call her soooo we shall say... @ConvertingMe of Converting a Spendthrift. :) I have been racking my brain as to what I can say about me! :)


From what I understand of the rules: I am to list 7 random things about yourself and answer a couple of questions. 




1. I have an addiction to Cafe World game on Facebook. It is almost shameful that I play this game so much but I do. I will play for hours on end like I have nothing else to do. (OKAY I know I stole this but it is sooo true for me!) PS-- can you plz find me, friend me, neighbor me, and send me stuff?! :) LOL



2. I am half mexican and WISH I could speak spanish. Sometimes I listen to spanish radio stations and pretend to know what they are saying. It sucks because I can't even have a conversation with my 100 year old great- grandmother since she ONLY speaks spanish! :'(  





3. I am from Cali!! I wish I stayed... sometimes I feel like I wouldn't have gained so much weight if I stayed there.... but I still love myself regardless.... it's just an observation. In Cali there is a smoothie king, starbucks, something healthy on EVERY corner as opposed to DC where there is a nail shop, liquor store, and corner store (chinese, anything and everything FRIED) on EVERY CORNER! grrr...... 





4. I have the WORST road rage EVER!!!!!!!!! I swear that my whole persona changes when I am behind the wheel. I acknowledge and am working on it..... #justsayin




 5. I have lived on my own for almost 10 years and I will be living near my mom for the first time in 10 YEARS! I don't know how I feel about it yet.... excited... but nervous at the same time! :)


6. I like being a girl. I am still the BIGGEST tomboy ever. I LOVE being outside and "tinkering" LOL but I have a new found love of makeup, haircare, clothes, etc. It is crazy when I look back at where I was and where I am now...

7.  I LOVE heels, but I feel like I don't walk in them "sexy"enough so I secretly practice ALL the time infront of the mirror at home... and pretend that I am uber sexy and get it IN! :)


My Grandma isn't she Fabulous! :)






Q&A SESSION
  • Favorite Color: RED and recently Purple
  • Favorite Song: currently.... like 5 different songs :) 
  • Favorite Dessert: Red Velvet Cake
  • Biggest Pet Peeve: Stupidity! #thatisall
  • When You are Upset, You: get a dimple in my chin and say NOTHING... I will journal about it later :)
  • Your Favorite Pet: Zeek my Yorkie and Fred my fish :) Fred died on a Tuesday years ago.... BUT I still love him! RIP  :)  
  • Black or White: Black
  • Biggest Fear: Spiders.... eww skin crawls just typing it nodjfklhnseio sorry thought I saw one! :)
  • Best Feature: IDK, smile, hair, legs, all of the above.. .ME? :) 
  • Everyday Attitude: Jeans and tshirt type of gal... chillen :)
  • What Is Perfection: Organization
  • Guilty Pleasure: I am a sucker for Big Red....it's a soda I know... it is bad for me BUT I can't help it :)
I’M Tagging


Andrea of Andreas Choice

Brandy of Brandy Jena Photography



Patty Mayo of Simply Complex

Chrissy of Chrissy's World

No comments:

Post a Comment