Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Case of the Fizzies

Good Morning Everyone... It is 6:00 AM been up since 4 am. I am EXHAUSTED today. Yesterday I went home picked up my son and dropped him off with his father so I could go to Zumba. Well my friend calls me and says her friend stood her up on helping her with her TEN PAGE paper and is super stressed because it was due TODAY!!! So I offered my assistance. So after an exhausting Zumba class (this is now the beginning of week 3 so everything will hurt this week) I called her said I am picking up my son and I will be at home.... Well my phone dies... guess where my charger is.... at work :| So I was like shoot! and I swear she read my mind because at that very moment my house phone rang..... YES!!! She comes over and by the time she gets there I have already written a page and a half for her. Mind you that was difficult because the topic was Palestine and governments, culture, women etc. i.e.-- I was never good at it but I tried :) Anyway.... She left around 2:30 am.... may I direct your attention to the first line, I have been up since 4!

Okay enough with the rambling LOL.... I am trying to stay focused buuuuut.... yea. So this morning I get up to do my routine and when it came to my hair..... man I was like FORGET THIS.... (times like this I miss my perm) I put my hair up in a bun with no products of ANY TYPE! So today.... I have a serious case of the Frizzies and sleepies!!! BUT my friend finished her paper and I did get a bit of sleep.... I hope I helped. If it was ANYONE else I probably would have said Good Luck! BUT this friend always goes above and beyond for me so it was the LEAST I could do! :)So for today-- I am going to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment