Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I feel cute today

So I didn't get my hair done yesterday, that was a bust... It's okay everything happens for a reason. Anyway, I realized that I had this shirt in my closet that I hadn't worn... so time to break it out. I was mad that I forgot my belt that I wanted to wear with it but it still works... right?

My hair I decided to embrace ALL of my hair this morning... OMG my hairstyle definitely happened by accident but it works and I kind of like it! :)Not that it is difficult but my hair just doesn't stay like this with just a single clip and 2 bobby pins! :)


What do you think... I had fun taking pictures this morning :) Enjoy...

Peace, Love, and Hair grease! :) 

All natural no makeup today... 

I can't believe I forgot my belt!!!

How you doin.... (Wendy Williams voice)

trying to capture my hair.... #fail 


I just like this pic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment