Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I feel cute today- Part 2

Good morning EVERYONE!

I woke up this morning and I decided I was going to try and feel cute today. I didn't feel very good yesterday so today I am trying to attempt to feel better! :) Anyway, I 2-strand twist my hair the other day and I decided to keep it in all weekend and I LOVE the way it turned out today. I am working on editing the video on how I mix my deep conditioner. I will make a video on how I 2-strand twist me hair.... one day. :)

Today is supposed to be another hot day so I wanted to be as comfy as possible while still maintaining some professionalism at work. Fortunetly, for me we do not have to dress up everyday. I am working on upgrading my wardrobe to a semi casual look! :) Love to look at my friends blog for tips (A Diva State of Mind, http://www.adivastateofmind.com/) She is a stylist and her blog has great tips and advice, be sure to check it out!

That's it for now... enjoy the pics below and don't forget to comment.

--Love, Peace, and Hair Grease!

I love these shoes! 

If only "the girls" weren't so huge! LOL

ME :)

Hairstyle is a 10 today!!!

another shot of the shoe

More shoe shots


No comments:

Post a Comment