Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Natural Hair Car

So those of you who know me.... I did not become natural on purpose. I have been getting perms since I was like 11. I was pregnant last year and I did not get one single perm. I was broke the year before and did not get a perm at all. SO technically I have been natural for 2 years. Since I do not know the exact date I simply say Jan. 2009 was the last perm I had, I think?! :)

Either way, I have since learned to follow some of my favorite bloggers and get new tips.

I LOVE AndreasChoice, and Traycee from KISS (keep it simple sista). Check out my fav's page for more info.

So I only use heat ONCE a month and I take the time to create my own deep conditioner and take care of my hair. See the video below of a hairstyle I used heat on my hair for. I loved it!

My first video that I put time into-- Big Curls Tutorial


Check out my fav's page for more info! :)

Love, Peace, Hairgrease :)

ErikaWithaK

No comments:

Post a Comment