Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Phone has been DESTROYED

Okay so Let me begin by saying It's not my fault. Those that know me... know that I am not GREAT with phones at all.... BUT I loved this phone SO MUCH that I have not needed to replace it for almost a YEAR!!! I was so proud of myself! I was so excited. I can't explain to you how I knew that I was about to break my phone BUT I somehow knew.


From the beginning, my friend had a funeral to go to yesterday and I picked up her son (3 years old) from day care. We then went to go pick up my son from daycare. When I was standing in the daycare struggling to greet my son, keep my "other son" from running away to play with new toys, AND having to sign the paper for receipts etc. I realized I do NOT have pockets on these pants. DAG I should have left my phone in the car.... Oh well we are here now.. deal with it... So I gather all of my things and retreat to the car. My "other son" went to open the gate and I said pull he is pushing... I say let me help... his reply: NO I CAN DO IT... So I was like okay it is important for him to learn... after 3 unsuccessful attempts I step in... he then stepped back bumps into me....

NOW in that split second I had a decision to make.... drop my child (non walking at that) OR drop the best phone I have ever had and risk it breaking....

you tell me what decision I made: 
 I am not made but I am blown to learn there is a $100 deductible to get a new phone, I can't see ANYTHING on the screen, I am struggling to remember what apps I had on my phone, what numbers did I save to the phone. HOPING that the important numbers are saved to my Gmail as a back up....


WELL we shall see when I get a new phone... Until than... my calls have been redirected. 

Miserable until my replacement appears:

PS-- If I have MORE trouble with my new phone I am going to rethink my contract with Sprint. #justsaying


1 comment:

  1. I told you to get an Otter Box. Best purchase I made for my phone. I have dropped it several times with the case on, not a scratch. Maybe you will listen now.

    ReplyDelete