Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

OMG... How COuld I forget! I CUT MY HAIR

How could I NOT share my haircut with you all. I am so sorry!!! It has been 2 weeks. I cut off so much hair and had it thinned out. My hair was so heavy I had constant headaches.  ANYWAY! I used my heat pass for the month and I got to see how long my hair really was! It was longer then I thought it was!

So on a much better note, I love the fact that my hair was so straight that I almost never wanted to wear my hair curly again! SO I am fighting with myself about using heat or not.... I don't know. Either way, enjoy the pics! :)


PS-- I saw some new makeup looks that I want to try!
It took 2 people to dry my hair!
Blow dried to a puff :)


All falat ironed-- now to work-- cut

It is all gone now

Possibly a small wig for someone

What do you think?











All done, and I feel kind of cute!

Eye make up coming soon?!