Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Something New, Something Blue...

Okay so I am not getting married or anything BUT I did buy a new make up palette!!! I am in LOVE.... let me tell you!!! I just had to wear something that target my inner rocker but tone is down to a mear office worker.... I am not sure I accomplished a great balance BUT hey I love my outfit! :)

I LOVE these colors and they are SO pigmented it is crazy!
I wore some black crops with black flip flops ( I have the perfect heels but between my son and being behind my desk all day... it wasn't worth my feet hurting) ANYWAY... I wore this shirt that I have had for almost 2 years now?! Never knew how to wear it and look flattering.... I like the way ti looked today! :) I will do a Youtube video on the product soon.... Enjoy the pics below...
Feeling a bit daring.... probably because my tattoo is showing! :)












Feeling Sexy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment