Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quick Post: Update on Life in General

Hello everyone!

I have been SUPER busy these past few weeks! I have been searching for a daycare for my son and anyone looking for day care knows how time consuming and stressful that is!

Anyway, my grandmother passed away (RIP) but I am glad because she is no longer suffering! Either way I am glad that she got to meet my son and I got to see her one last time...

On a more positive note, I have been feeling like a bum because I have not been working out like I should! SOMETHING keeps coming up but I have been staying busy!

I just wanted to post a quick update! I am thinking of making a new video... just can't think of a topic....


Let me know what you want to hear about?!

Love, peace, and hair grease!
XOXO
ErikaWithak

No comments:

Post a Comment